1. In February, E! will become the first American network to broadcast a same-sex wedding. Lance Loves Michael: The Lance Bass Wedding will incorporate scenes from the couple's wedding (scheduled for December 20) and provide exclusive behind-the-scenes access. Oh, Lance has confirmed that almost all of the *NSync boys will be in attendance! (E! Online)
2. According to Perez Hilton, soccer stud Robbie Rogers and Greg Berlanti have split. (PerezHilton)
3. American royalty met the Brits in Brooklyn last night. Always regal and always benevolent, Beyonce and Jay-Z made sure that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge felt at home at the Barclays Center during a Nets game. (People)
4. The latest poll has shown popular support for marriage equality in Ireland to be 80%. Hopefully it'll carry through until the national referendum next year. (Irish Times)
5. Towleroad has published a list of the 80 most powerful comings out of 2014. (Towleroad)
6. They're backkkk! Alaska, Willam and Courtney Act, the AAA Girls, have released a new music video, "Dear Santa, Bring Me A Man." And, yes, that is Damian from Mean Girls.