The latest proof of Perez Hilton making good on his promise to reform his bad-boy blogger ways comes in the form of his first children's book, The Boy With the Pink Hair (Celebra Children's Books, out now).
"This story is about every kid who's ever had a dream, felt excluded, wanted to belong, and hoped that one day they could do what they loved and make a difference," he says.
But seeing the anti-bullying tale hit shelves isn't Hilton's only priority. Here are five other things he can't wait for this season.
1. "Adele spending more time in the U.S. She rescheduled her North American dates for August and added new shows in October."
2. "More music videos from Lady Gaga! I still can't get enough!"
3. "The return of The Vampire Diaries. I can't wait to see what happens to Kat Graham's character, Bonnie!"
4. "The Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network's big annual gala."
5. "The Republican presidential candidates providing laughter and, more importantly, inspiration to those fighting against their ignorance and divisiveness."