1. The Killing star Joel Kinnaman is being eyed as Tom Hardy's replacement in the upcoming DC Comics villain team-up film Suicide Squad. [JustJared]
2. Oregon Secretary of State Kate Brown will succeed scandal-plagued John Kitzhaber, making her the nation's first openly bisexual governor. [Advocate]
3. John Browne (the former CEO of BP who made headlines in 2007 when he resigned from BP when a London tabloid outed him as gay) has become a major stockholder in the London-based, internationally recognized Gay Star News.
4. A former SNL writer reveals the the origin story of the infamous "Dick in a Box" sketch, starring Andy Samberg and Justin Timberlake. [THR]
5. Cakes Da Killa released his "#IMF" EP. He dedicates it to "the man who helped me reach my limits... he knows who he is." [TheBacklot]
6. Watch Amy Schumer in the Red Band trailer of her comedy Trainwreck. You won't regret it: