1. Poet Richard Blanco's marriage equality poem will make you weep. It's been 10 years since Massachusetts made same-sex marriage legal and Freedom to Marry commissioned this moving poem. [DailyBeast]
2. Brian Singer will direct X-Men: Apocalypse. That's the name of the film, not predictions of Hollywood's comic book franchise future. [THR]
3. Nick Jonas knows he has gay fans. Now he wants to 'own that.' [Backlot]
4. Uncle George wants you to register vote. Takei's concerned about gay people's future, so he wants straight people to vote (and keep having gay babies). [VanityFair.com]
5. Erasure is back! And Andy Bell is talking about Violent Flames (and more). [Advocate.com]
6. Mary J. Blige wants to give you some "Therapy". She premiered her new single on Elvis Duran and The Z100 Morning Show today.