1. Adam Levine to be named People's Sexiest Man Alive.The Voice judge and Maroon 5 frontman -- who recently got engaged to Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo -- has never been the magazine's top choice. But Levine's moving up this year and will steal the number one spot.
2. Betty Who has released the Jump Smokers Remix of her single "Somebody Who Loves You." The track -- which gained increased popularity after the viral Home Depot proposal -- is featured on Who's EP The Movement. Give a listen on SoundCloud and buy the EP here. While you're at it, why not watch the "Somebody Who Loves You" music video?
3. Anderson Cooper dishes on Alec Baldwin's recent gay slur. After calling a photographer a "cocksucking fag," Baldwin wanted to prove he wasn't a homophobe and had his gay hairdresser vouch for him. "If he did say it...there was probably a good reason why," said Baldwin's hairdresser. Cooper, who wasn't as convinced, tweeted: "Wow, Alec Baldwin shows his true colors yet again. How is he going to lie and excuse his anti-gay slurs this time?" GLAAD agrees, saying Baldwin can't claim to be an LGBT supporter if he continues to use slurs.
4. In response to Illinois' new marriage equality bill, Bishop Thomas John Paprocki will preside over prayers of "supplication and exorcism." The Bishop said that the state's pending legalization of same-sex marriage "comes from the devil and should be condemned as such." Whatever, we're happy about it.
5. Building a gay neighborhood is the latest plan to save Detroit. According to Slate, "Research has shown that LGBTQ residents have driven redevelopment in areas of Boston, Chicago, New Orleans, and Washington, D.C." Curtis Lipscomb, founder of Kick, a black LGBTQ center in Detroit, said, "Detroit has more gay bars than the suburbs, better nightlife, and arts that make it attractive. And depending on the area, it has cheaper rent too." Think a gayborhood could be the answer for Detroit?
6. Japense Orgasm Wars features a gay guy trying to make a straight guy climax.Ninja Warrior commentary meets campy porno in this bizarre clip we found thanks to The Huffington Post. Here's the premise: Takuya has 40-minutes of BJ time to make straight Japanese porn star, Ryou Sawai, orgasm. Think he can do it? Watch if you're so inclined, but fair warning: This is NSFW, even if all graphics are concealed by a little box.