"You can't make someone fall in love with you," warns Leah Rivera--affectionately known as Lady Rhea--a practicing Wiccan since 1972. You can, however, attract a lover into your life, she says. Here's how:
- "You'll need a jar of honey and three pieces of parchment paper," Rivera says. "A brown paper bag is fine--you want to work with natural fibers."
- "Write your name on one piece of paper, the person who you'd like to fall in love with you on another, and leave a third one blank in between--to draw in the 'unknown' person."
- "Tie the pieces of paper together with natural string or red ribbon."
- "Place this in the jar of honey with five cinnamon sticks and some rose petals," she advises.
- "Burn a yellow or red candle on top and put it in a safe place."