1. Twins Liam and August Easton-Calabria both became Eagle Scouts at the same time, but only August can look forward to further participation within the organization since Liam is openly gay. Therefore, August has launched a Change.org petition calling for thier local council to voice their support for ending the Boy Scouts of America's discriminatory policy against gay men. [Advocate]
2. Although Midwestern state Indiana has passed a discriminatory law against gay people (causing George Takei and others to call for a boycott), it doesn't mean that Midwestern boys are to blame. Watch Joey Contreras's video for his song "Ohio." [OutTraveler]
3. According to a poll conducted in the U.K., 1 in 10 professional soccer players know a gay player. However, the only player to have come out in recent years was American Robbie Rogers, who has since returned to the United States. [Attitude]
4. Despite heated activity by LGBT activists, Austrialian Prime Minister Tony Abbott refused to allow a free vote on marriage equality, which has led to the latest motion being delayed. [Gay Star News]
5. Openly gay tennis legend Martina Navratilova recently expressed her shock that no male tennis players have come out yet. She noted how much progress has been made in recent years, saying: "I don't think players will have to go through anything like what I went through 30 years ago." [Pink News]
6. As if the road to parenthood wasn't daunting enough, this couple took the time to write and record a musical parody of Meghan Trainor's song, 'Dear Future Husband.' The result, 'Dear Future Baby,' is absolutely heartwarming.