1. While in the midst of a marketing campaign for his new book Coming Out To Play, Robbie Rogers managed to find time to offer some candid advice to closeted gay athletes. "First," he begins, "I would hope that they would see my experiences and to see that it's possible and to be successful." Watch the full video exclusively on USports .org.
2. Now that he's out, Apple's CEO Tim Cook has donated big bucks to HRC. [The Advocate]
3. The new faces of Balmain are Kimye. And what's more, Kimye kissing. [Elle]
4. The lads of One Direction have once again proved themselves more than deserving of our love and affection. Speaking to the London Lesbian and Gay Switchboard, Zayne, Louis and Niall first revealed their mancrushes. Then, the boynand sent a message of support to their LGBT fans: "Just be yourself. If that's who you are, thats who ou are and don't be afraid to be the person you are." [PinkNews]
5. While marriage equality may be poised to finally become the law of the land, a new study shows that LGBT retirees still face many economic hurdles that their straight counterparts don't. [New York Times]
6. TLC has announced a new series airing in January called "My Husband's Not Gay." The Mormon couples featured all have one thing in common -- while married to women, the husbands are all attracted to other men. Watch the trailer: