1. The Gay Women Channel has created a Fifty Shades of Grey parody dubbed Fifty Shades of Gay that perfectly encapsulates just how far the lesbian rabbit hole goes. [YouTube]
2. Of course, the actual Fifty Shades of Grey movie is still on everyone's radar, with a new trailer having premiered during Scandal on Thursday night. [THR]
3. A U.S. Health and Human Services advisory committee suggested Thursday that the the ban on blood donation from men who have had sex with men be reduced. While current limitations effectively ban men who have had sex with men from donating blood for life, the new recommendations suggest that such men be allowed to donate if they have been abstinent for at least a year. [Businessweek]
4. GLSEN has come forward with new numbers that give a state-by-state look at harassment LGBT students face in school. Where does your state rank? [Huffington Post]
5. It's Transgender Awareness Week! From today, November 14, through Thursday, November 20th, organizations from around the country will be coming together to honor transgender individuals, eventually leading up to the Transgender Day of Remembrance on the 20th, which honors those who lost their lives to anti-trans violence during 2014. [GLAAD]
6. Want to see Loki as played by Sherlock? Or Christopher Walken as interpreted by Smaug? Check out Benedict Cumberbatch as he aces 11 celebrity impressions, or imitations, to promote his new film, The Imitation Game, which releases today in the UK and on the 28th in the US. The film stars Cumberbatch as he plays revolutionary gay code-breaker and mathematician Alan Turing.