If you haven't already ordered Babs' second duet album, Partners, yet, might I direct you to iTunes. The album features all-male guest performers including Stevie Wonder, Lionel Richie, Billy Joel, Josh Groban, and her own son, Jason Gould, who joins her on the always touching Irving Berlin classic "How Deep Is the Ocean." While the concept may sound a bit schmaltzy--and it kind of is--it's also stunningly gorgeous.
Check out the album's track list below:
1. "It Had To Be You" (with Michael Buble)
2. "People" (with Stevie Wonder)
3. "Come Rain Or Come Shine" (with John Mayer)
4. "Evergreen" (with Babyface)
5. "New York State Of Mind" (with Billy Joel)
6. "I'd Want It To Be You" (with Blake Shelton)
7. "The Way We Were" (with Lionel Richie)
8. "I Still Can See Your Face" (with Andrea Bocelli)
9. "How Deep Is The Ocean" (with son Jason Gould)
10. "What Kind Of Fool" (with John Legend)
11. "Somewhere" (with Josh Groban)
12. "Love Me Tender" (with Elvis Presley)
Partners drops September 16 via Columbia Records.