1. Nikki Finke reports that Father of the Bride 3 is in the works and will center on Matty—played in the original by Kieran Culkan, who is unconfirmed for the new film—marrying the son of Navy Seal. Steve Martin and Diane Keaton will be reprising their roles.
2. New York magazine asks “Is Terry Richardson an Artist or a Predator?”
3. Jenny Slate talks about her disastrous SNL debut, you know the one where she said the F word.
4. President Obama announced that he’s going to sign an executive order protecting LGBT federal employees from workplace discrimination.
5. Patrick Wolf has signed on to score an upcoming film about Noel Coward starring Glee’s Chris Colfer.
6. Listen to Jessie Ware’s new single, “Tough Love.”