1. Tonight is not only Lady Gaga’s last performance at the Roseland Ballroom—it’s the last performance at the Roseland EVER. Live steam it at GetMoreGaga.com at 9PM.
2. Italy’s having Europe’s first “Straight Pride.” How do you say “assholes” in Italian?
3. Kate Middleton proved herself worthy of being Queen of England by making the diplomatic decision of not checking out her Maori host’s amazing ass tats.
4. The Supreme Court has declined to review the decision of the New Mexico Supreme Court, who ruled that a photographer violated the state’s accommodations law when she refused to photograph a same sex commitment ceremony.
5. Check out the complete Trans 100: the who’s who in the trans community.
6. The Westboro Baptist Church were run out of Moore, Oklahoma by an angry mob of counter-protestors. Sadly, there were no pitchforks or torches.