1. Azealia Banks, professional Twitter shit-stirrer and part-time musician, is pushing back the release date of her debut album, Broke with Expensive Tastes, yet again. The NME reports that the 1991 rapper is delaying the release to March 2014 because her label wanted to change the lead single from "Soda" to "Chasing Time." The LP was originally supposed to drop in September 2012 and then in January 2014. As for the new date, I'm not holding my breath.
2. Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart rang in the New Year together. They added to their collection of buddy photos by showing the world that a bromance is forever. Sorry, no Elmo this time.
3. Sarah Hyland doesn't think Carly Rae Jepsen is Cinderella material. Last week, we reported that "Call Me Maybe" singer, Carly Rae Jepsen, would be playing Cinderella on Broadway. Sure, why not? Well Modern Family star, Sarah Hyland, is totally not OK with that and she wants everybody to know. E! writes that Hyland had a fit on Twitter about it. "Today's a meltdown day," Hyland tweeted. "Carly Rae jepsen is going to be cinderella??? On broadway???? NOT OK WITH THIS. Tell me it's gonna be ok @LauraOsnes." Slow your roll, Hyland. Slow it!
4. Duck Dynasty doesn't stop. Robin Thicke, Comme Des Fuckdown hats, and this whole Ducky Dynasty brouhaha. I'll take "Things that should have been left in 2013" for $1000, Alex. The faux-red necks are back in the news, this time because they're coming out with a line of camouflage print Duck Commander guns. Sigh. I just can't with this.
5. Lady Gaga and Xtina's duet of "Do What U Want" on The Voice was so much glamour we couldn't stand it. Good news: there's a studio release of the track and it's awesome.
6. Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper's New Year's Eve special on CNN is always good for laugh. Watching Griffin act up like an attention seeking middle child hopped up on Mountain Dew and Red Vines while a bemused Cooper tries in vain to keep the peace like some clueless first time substitute teacher is a hoot. This year, Griffin brought Cooper's worst nightmare to life when she handcuffed herself to him.