Robbie Rogers Has Found Puppy Love
...And Five Other Things You Need to Know Today
June 24 2013 6:06 PM EST
February 05 2015 9:27 PM EST
1. Not only is openly gay pro soccer player Robbie Rogers single, his Instagram has become one of the cutest places for him to show his puppy pride. Especially after he shared this photo of himself and his dog on Instagram, writing, "Jeffrey kisses."
2.American Apparel is now transgender (and bisexual) friendly? Well, GLAAD thinks so! At least this trans Colorado girl gets to use the bathroom at school...
3. No, everyone on social networking sites isn't gay. But according to a recent Pew survey, LGBT adults use social networking sites significantly more than straight folks. As MediaPost reports: Pew discovered that 80% of the LGBT people surveyed have used a social network site like Facebook or Twitter, compared with 58% of the general public and 68% of U.S. Internet users.
4. The Edward Snowden worldwide intrigue continues (Is he on his way to Cuba from Moscow? Did he get his Booz Allen job and plan his NSA whistleblower scheme for months?), but Glenn Greenwald has maintained that he and the Guardian didn't abet Snowden, they are just reporting the news.
5. The Supreme Court upholds race in college admissions--which Lambda Legal applauds--but still no new news on the two marriage equality cases before SCOTUS.
6. Novak Djokovic & Grigor Dimitrov teased a tennis crowd with a sexy strip of their shirts at a pre-Wimbledon tourney.