1. ABC Family's show The Fosters has quite possibly made television history by showing the youngest onscreen same-sex kiss. In a recent episode, thirteen-year-olds Jude and Connor shared a kiss in a beautiful depiction of young love. The Fosters was honored with the Outstanding Drama Series award by GLAAD in 2014.
2. In California, there's one high school that certainly deserves the crown for most LGBT positive. The student body at Enochs High School elected a gay homecoming king and a trans homecoming "princess!" [Advocate]
3. Teen Wolf has given us many a steamy homoerotic scene already, but we can rejoice in the knowledge that there is definitely more on the way! It's been learned that the show will be introducing two new gay characters this upcoming season. [Towleroad]
4. A Christian activist in California filed a motion for a ballot initiative on a kill the gays amendment, entitled the "Sodomite Suppression Act", which would make sodomy punishable by firing squad in the state. [Pink News]
5. A number of high profile Republicans will be filing a briefing with the Supreme Court later this week in favor of marriage equality. The list includes former Republican National Chariman Ken Mehlman and a number of conservative pundits, polticians, and economists. The brief argues that those who have signed the document "have concluded that marriage is strengthened, and its value to society and to individual families and couples is promoted, by providing access to civil marriage for all American couples--heterosexual or gay or lesbian alike. In particular, civil marriage provides stability for the children of same-sex couples, the value of which cannot be overestimated." [Washington Post]
6. Watch the ground breaking scene from The Fosters below: