1. John Cameron Mitchell would love to see Justin Timberlake, Robert Downey Jr., or Tilda Swinton perform in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway. "[Timberlake's] such a good actor and obviously he's an incredible entertainer musically," JCM tells TONY. "I originally thought Robert Downey Jr. would be amazing because he's a really good singer and looks great in makeup. Even a woman--I'm open to whatever works. I think it was right to open with a man but it might be interesting to do it with the right woman. Androgyny--I mean, Tilda Swinton would be amazing if she can sing rock & roll." [TimeOut NY]
2. Bobbi Kristina is "fighting for her life." Over the weekend, the shocking news that Whitney Houston's daughter was found unconscious in her bathtub in her home on Saturday. She's been on a ventilator while in intensive care. [People]
3. Sam Smith discusses Grindr (again) and why he's attracted to "dangerous" guys. "[R]ecently, I met two guys," he tells GQ. "One of them on paper is perfect and ticks all the boxes. The other is dangerous and--well, he ticks boxes actually, too." [GQ]
4. Transgender TV news reporter Zoey Tur, joins Inside Edition. Formerly known as "Chopper Bob," Tur reported on the O.J. Simpson police chase and the L.A. riots. [Miami Hearld]
5. Missy Elliott sees a huge jump in sales after Super Bowl halftime show. Industry sources suggest Elliott's catalog of songs could earn a sales increase of around 1,000 percent in the week ending Feb. 1. [Billboard]
6. Stephen Fry shares what he'd say to God. And it's not nice.