After more than a decade at Fox News, Megyn Kelly has announced that she'll be leaving the network for new opportunities at NBC.
Kelly, who became increasingly prominent during the recent election cycle, especially after confronting Donald Trump about his past comments degrading women, addressed her audience at the end of the "The Kelly File" earlier this week to break the news.
"After more than a dozen years at FOX News, I have decided to pursue a new challenge," she said. "This was a tough decision for me, because I love this show, our staff, my crew, my colleagues here at Fox, and you - all of you. Those who write me the lovely handwritten notes asking me about my kids, and even those who, very rarely, complain on Twitter about our coverage after a show - or a presidential debate."
Kelly elaborated on her move, saying she'll be anchoring a daytime show at NBC and a Sunday night news magazine.
"I hope our human connection continues," she said in closing, "albeit over a different line." Watch below.