Beyoncé turns 35 this Sunday, and we're celebrating the "Formation" singer by picking our top 35 reasons why we love the reigning queen of pop music.
1. She’s a country girl at heart.
2. She gave the world Blue Ivy.
3. She can just drop an album out of nowhere because she knows we worship her.
4. When she plays the Super Bowl, she’s the star. It’s literally “The Beyoncé Half-Time Show, Featuring the Super Bowl.”
5. She slays the VMAs every. Single. Time.
6. She’s a shrewd businesswoman as well as a musical phenom.
7. We all want her dance moves.
8. Seriously, though, that choreography—in HEELS.
9. Her music manages to be terrific and has a social message.
10. That moment she belted the national anthem, asked reporters, “Any questions?” and truly made America great again.
11. She, Kelly Rowland, and Michelle Williams are #squadgoals.
12. Her whole family is talented. We see you, Solange.