1. Vivian Boyack, 91, and Alice Dubes, 90, finally married on Saturday in Davenport, Iowa after being together for 72 years. "This is a celebration of something that should have happened a very long time ago," Rev. Linda Hunsaker during the ceremony that was filled with family and close friends. [Quad-City Times]
2. A new Arrow trailer shows Oliver Queen's lighter side, and it seems like his banter is just as sharp as his arrows. [THR]
3. Late Late Show host Craig Ferguson on Monday wished luck to his upcoming replacement, British comedian James Corden, ditching the show's mantlepiece photo of Justin Bieber to make room for one of Corden. [THR]
4. Ellen Degeneres and Kim Kardashian both finally took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on her Monday show. Turns out it's hard to take a selfie while getting ice water poured on your head. [E! Online]
5. In honor of Joan Rivers, The Hollywood Reporter takes a look at unreleased footage from her documentary Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work. [THR]
6. Kermit the Frog gives a rundown of his favorite summer movies, focusing on fellow talking animals and green-skinned stars. No Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?