1. All those sexual abuse suits against X-Men director Bryan Singer have been dropped. While the courts did grant Michael Egan a dismissal without prejudice, which would allow him to refile in the future if he so chose, Singer's lawyer reported "We're very pleased and my client is looking forward to moving on" to TheWrap on Wednesday evening. [TheWrap]
2. Pop icon Beyonce graces the cover of former Vogue Paris editor Carine Roitfeld's CR Fashion Book for its fifth issue. [CRFashionBook]
3. Captain America's favorite non-firework past time? Man boobs. Sebastian Stan (Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier) and Anthony Mackie (Sam Wilson/The Falcon) talk about co-star Chris Evans' fondness for chesticle grabbing. [Uproxx]
4. Chile's military has its first openly gay member. Chilean Marine Mauricio Ruiz came out during a news conference in Santiago on Wednesday. [The Guardian]
5. See Now Then author Jamaica Kincaid and Out contributor Armond White win American Book Awards. White takes home the Anti-Censorship Award after being "unfairly removed" from the New York Film Critic's Circle for supposedly heckling 12 Years a Slave director Steve McQueen, an allegation which White refers to as "a barrage of lies." [SFGate]
6. Pop star Grimes has released her new video for her song "Go." Featuring the Blood Diamonds, the video is the latest step in Grimes career, as she prepares to play Jay-Z's Made in America festival this weekend.