1. Wes Bentley is joining the cast of American Horror Story: Freak Show. He'll play Eddie, a tormentor of Kathy Bates, who is returning for a second season of Ryan Murphy madness.
2. Rosie O'Donnell may be coming back to The View, but without Elizabeth Hasselbeck to argue with what will she do? Be BFFs with Whoopi.
3. A conversation was overheard on the Chicago subway between two blue-collar workers about their gay sons, and it couldn't have gone much better.
4. A YouTuber managed to catch a not-so-rare and not-so-elusive "Straight Pride" parade on tape.
5. Ariana Grande's brother, Frankie, gets a "hobromance" on this season of Big Brother with housemate Zach Rance. Rance said he's "not gay," so it's OK.
6. A bakery in Ireland refused a request for a cake to feature Bert and Ernie and a pro-gay marriage message based on an encroachment of religious beliefs. What do they have against puppets? (See below)