1. Oh it's on! Giorgio Armani has thrown some epic shade at editor of Vogue, Anna Wintour, for not attending his Milan Fall 2014 Womenswear show. "There are some who prefer to snub the Giorgio Armani show and go to Paris," Armani told WWD. "Why should I always be the moron [translating from an Italian expletive] to be penalized because of a person, who, for better or for worse, like or dislike it, is powerful? I feel penalized. She said she was sending her people. But if you go to see your dentist and he puts you in the hands of his assistant, what's your reaction? They told me, 'She went to see the [Armani] Prive in Paris; she has no time to see the ready-to-wear in Milan.' She is influential and powerful. But, perhaps, I'm influential as well." Wintour's people released a statement saying that her calendar was simply too full to accommodate all of Armani's shows.
[h/t US Weekly]
2. Listen to Sky Ferreira's leaked track "Rancid Girl." It's awesome and Ferreira wasn't even bothered that it got out. She tweeted, "Leaks usually bother me but I actually like 'Rancid Girl' so that's...cool?"
[iframe https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/136724094&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true height=120 width=633]
3. Bullett has every Best Actress dress illustrated and it is glorious. Just gaze upon them and a feel the awe.
4. According to Ubisoft Montreal lead writer Lucien Soulban, video games won't be featuring gay protagonists "for a while." According to Polygon, the Far Cry 3 writer says that many game publishers would be afraid that a gay protagonist would impact sales.
5. Grubhub and Seamless, who--in case you didn't know--merged last August, will be filing an IPO. I'm not saying I deserve stock options because of my late night Thai food/burrito addiction, but I deserve stock options.
6. Watch Stephen Colbert ice his legally mandated gay wedding cake.