1. Minnie Driver went on Ellen and made a hilarious Downton Abbey audition tape. Ellen wrote the scene that the pair performed, but Driver hadn’t seen a word of the script until they put it on it then and there. Driver does her best but can't help but break.
2. Queer Ugandans have been attacked and at least one person has been murdered after a tabloid published a “Top 200 Homos” headline. The Advocate reports the tabloid Red Pepper has named 200 members of Uganda’s LGBT community. After the paper went to print, a suspected gay couple was attacked and one person died of their injuries. The president signed the bill into law Monday.
3. Former GQ editor Lauren Ban was behind the @CondeElevator Twitter. The former editor admitted via Twitter that she was behind the Twitter account that published hilarious overheard exchanges in the Condé Nast elevator. Condé Nast publishes, Vogue, Glamour, GQ, and other famous publications.
4. According to The Atlantic, video games are becoming more LGBTQ inclusive. In other news, I totally knew the Pac-Man marriage was a sham! She was so not into him she had her own game.
5. Lena Dunham will be hosting SNL March 8. The musical guest will be the National.
6. Speaking of SNL hosts, this week’s host, Jim Parsons, went on the Today show to discuss living out his dream of hosting the storied sketch show and how “surprisingly easy” it is to play Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory. Parsons’ episode airs March 1 at 11:30 PM. Check out the video below: