1. Christmas has come early! An Ab Fab movie is within in the realm of possibility; oh, happy day! Jennifer Saunders and costar Joanna Lumley have been hinting at the possibility for a while, but now an Ab Fab film seems really likely. Saunders went on This Morning last week to promote her book Bonkers, and one of the presenters, who clearly had Chardonnay with his Weetabix that morning--watch the clip, asked her about an Ab Fab film. "There isn't [a movie] but there will be. I'm close to picking up a pen, that's how close it is," said Saunders. Now there seems to be a poster too (possibly a fan made one). This could happen, oh my god, this could actually happen!
2. In other intimations of good things to come, Queen hints that they might team up with Adam Lambert. The NME, reports that drummer Roger Taylor has told Canoe that the seminal band will be working with Glambert in 2014. "He's got a voice which is pretty unbeatable," said Taylor. "I do think we will be working with Adam next year, yeah."
3. Everybody is jumping aboard the 'Gaga Needs a Makeover" Train. Last week we reported that Variety published a piece suggesting that Gaga and Kanye need to refresh their images. Now the New York Post, in a rather on point piece, have pointed out what's gone wrong. So, if you're experience Gaga fatigue--trust me--you're not the only one.
4. Sherlock's Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman read some gay erotic fan fiction at a British Film Institute panel. Gay Star News reports that the pair were surprised with the scripts while they were on the pannel. Freeman was more game than Cumberbatch but in the end both read out such choise lines as "You need to be touched; let me," and "I can give that to you," Sherlock said, voice uncommonly rough. "Let me."
5. Though Illinois's gay marriage law won't take effect until June, same-sex couples in which one member is terminally ill can tie the knot starting today. The Atlantic Wire reports that a ruling by Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman has allowed for marriages to take place before June 1 if there are medical reasons.
6. Angel Haze's new album, Dirty Gold, has a release date: March 3. If you can't wait that long, check out her latest track, "A Tribe Called Red."