1. Elliot Morales, the man accused of gunning down Mark Carson in New York City this spring, may plead temporary insanity as a means of beating the hate crime charges filed against him.
2. The Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality hasn't moved public opinion... Tet.
3. Colorado has granted the first same-sex divorce. Mazel tov?
4. The train conductor driving during last week's horrific accident in Spain wasn't only going nearly twice the speed limit, he was also on the phone at the time of the crash.
5. Equality Texas is rallying to keep Jon Buice in prison. Buice was sentenced to nearly 50 years in prison for murdering gay banker Paul Broussard in 1991.
6. Does this video prove Miami police beat a gay man during an arrest as he was leaving the popular gay strip club Swinging Richards? That's what police and the public are asking right now.