1. New York City Council Speaker Christine Quinn, currently running to be the Big Apple's first openly gay mayor, came out about her past struggles with bulimia and alcoholism. "One of the challenges about bulimia or alcoholism or eating disorders is you think you're the only person," Quinn said at the all-women's Barnard College. "[But] if you reveal the truth, nothing bad can happen, and that when you reveal the truth, good things happen."
2. Someone paid $610,000 to have coffee with gay Apple CEO Tim Cook. The proceeds will go to the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights.
3. Marriage Equlity is now legal in all of Brazil.
4. Comedian and actor Jay Mohr says he's a man of faith who believes in LGBT equality.
5. Prince Harry and Chris Christie became pals during the young royal's visit to New Jersey today. He later played softball with school kids in East Harlem.
6. The Congress is a forthcoming movie in which Robin Wright plays an actress named Robin Wright who sells her likeness to film executives. Here is the trailer: