While the mere thought of serving as Lady Gaga's creative director is enough to exhaust anyone, Laurieann Gibson isn't exactly the type to tire easily. Aside from her splashy collaborations with the world's most famous pop star, Gibson has directed and choreographed world tours for the Jonas Brothers, worked with Diddy on MTV's Making the Band, and repeatedly offered her expertise to new and established talent. Her just-debuted reality competition series, Born to Dance (airing Tuesdays at 10 p.m. EST on BET), is just one thing she's pumped about this fall. We caught up with her to ask about five others.
1. "A new season of Blue Bloods with Donnie Wahlberg on iTunes (full disclosure: I dated him). It's perfect to watch on flights."
2. "A new season of Louboo's (the latest Louboutins)."
3. "The latest, hottest dance step I create for Lady Gaga."
4. "I can't wait for Indique's new fall line of hair textures for my weave!"
5. "I love the back-to-school supply sales. It's a cheaper way to stock my office."