Well, you can't blame a girl for trying. After her recent stint in rehab, Amy Winehouse is meeting all expectations by canceling her European summer tour. After showing a blatant disregard for microphones and coherency at a show in Serbia on Saturday, Winehouse will not be performing the rest of her 11 remaining concerts, a spokesman said.
While representatives said she's taking the time to "recover," we couldn't help but wonder why else the Grammy Award winner would say "No, No, No" to the rest of her tour. Here are a few possibilities we came up with:
1. Serbian officials are detaining Ms. Winehouse, after the Blic Daily called the concert the "worst in the history of Belgrade."
2. She's devoting all time to her follow-up album, Back-to-Back Blackouts.
3. Dr. Drew offered her more money to star in the next installment of Celebrity Rehab.
4. She's re-familiarizing herself with the lyrics to her own songs (as evidenced in her video).
5. Finding a hotel that would serve her alcohol became her top priority.