Top Five Reasons Why We Love Raja's "Diamond Crowned Queen" Video
June 20 2011 7:46 AM EST
February 08 2017 11:43 PM EST
5. It's Raja, the latest to be crowned Fiercest of Them All on Season 3 of Rupaul's Drag Race. Throughout the season Raja proved he could do almost anything, and while we'll always have a special place in our hearts for Manila Luzon and Yara Sofia, this queen earned it by turning out look after look after look.
4. Raven, runner-up from Season 2, makes a special appearance. Painted like Raja's Leather Drag Barbie twin and gazing blankly at the camera, he at once scares us to death and makes us beg for more. That's so the Raven we remember.
3. Add white cyclops shades (0:25) and a leopard body suit to our must-have list (1:05). Anything that fulfills our X-Men and Shania Twain fetishes simply can't wait.
2. When we die, we want to be reincarnated as putty in Austin Young's hands. He's got the Midas touch.
1. Showering out of drag in the opening shot, Raja proves his beauty's not all smoke and mirrors. Although smoke (0:28) and mirrors (1:05) are still put to excellent use.
Previously > Gwyneth Paltrow Continues To Fascinate