Now that there's a full-fledged Kickstarter launched for the return of Dante's Cove, here is a list of some truly unforgettable moments from the show's first three seasons.
10. When Grace returned to Dante's Cove after some time away, she caught Brit and Elena literally having sex on her kitchen counter. Talk about when the cat's away the mice will play. Season 3 Episode 1.
9. Toby catches Kevin cheating on him with Kai: It's about to be a cute cheese, fruit and bottled water lunch break for three but Toby catches the two getting busy in the garage. No lunchtime snacks for these bad boys.
8. When the the Book of Tresum is brought out, Van and Grace perform a spell to protect Kevin from Ambrosius. Season 2 Episode 2.
7. Kevin falls victim for the first time to the trickery and the result is freeing Ambrosius from his sheltered condition. It is officially on. Season 1 Episode 1.
6. Kevin and Toby break up before leaving for Dante's Cove. This is not a good sign and feels ominous of a bond that could easily buckle. Season 1 Episode 1.
5. Michelle is revealed to be an evil predator. It was a slow work-up to this point. I mean... Did you see this coming? Season 3 Episode 1.
4. This is one of the core conflicts of Dante's Cove shenanigans, when Ambrosius uses Toby to control Kevin. Season 2 Episode 5.
3. The quotableness of the dialog in this scene is off the charts. As Kevin and Toby are about to take it from 0 to 100 in the shower, we hear "I'm here; you're here. So let's get these f--king clothes off." Season 1 Episode 1.
2. Grace catches Ambrosius having sex with a man. It's a gold moment when the evil queen walks in on her mancrush in a truly torrid moment with another man. Season 1 Episode 1.
1. We were rooting for these guys' relationship. We were all rooting for it. Kevin and Toby making out on the beach classic-Hollywood-movie style but we know eternity can be a short-lived thing. Season 1 Episode 1.
Be sure to follow Out on your favorite social platform
DON'T MISS THE OUT100 SPECIAL 3 DAY MARATHON STARTING NOVEMBER 24TH!
Journey through the year’s influential Out100 – the most iconic and long-standing celebration of LGBTQ+ icons and allies – in a 1-hour television special spotlighting the LGBTQ+ people shaping the world today.