Out100: Shayne Oliver
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Danielle Levitt
This September, Oliver, the 25-year-old creator of Hood by Air, received a stamp of approval that many young designers long for: Kanye West sitting frontrow at his runway show. “I’m at the first steps of living the dream for myself,” Oliver says. “This is just the beginning. I think now I’m able to dream larger.”
Launched as a minimalist T-shirt line in 2006, HBA has enjoyed the endorsement of the hip-hop scene to become gospel to the “ghetto gothic” generation. “I don’t plan on stopping until I stop dreaming,” Oliver says.
Photographed at Dune Studios in New York City on September 16, 2013
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'