No Love for the Lilith Fair?
By Jessanne Collins
OK, who hasn't bought their Lilith Fair tickets yet? If you've got your hand up, Sarah McLachlan has two words for you: "Come on!"
Sales are sluggish for seats at the first epic festival of lady rock in 11 years, even though the bill is pretty brilliant: Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Cat Power, the Gossip, Tegan and Sara, and -- hello! -- the Bangles are on the lineup.
McLachlan is frustrated. Almost as pissed as when puppies don't get adopted, even! "We're working our hardest to have reasonably priced tickets so it can
be accessible for everyone and that people will want to come," she said. "We might
get slaughtered, I don't know, but I kind of have blind faith in the
fact we're putting on a really great show and we always have, and that
will bring people in the end."
So, in the words of Gwen Stefani, what are you waiting for?
Previously > A Brief Trip Down Anderson Cooper Memory Lane!
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula