No Love for the Lilith Fair?
By Jessanne Collins
OK, who hasn't bought their Lilith Fair tickets yet? If you've got your hand up, Sarah McLachlan has two words for you: "Come on!"
Sales are sluggish for seats at the first epic festival of lady rock in 11 years, even though the bill is pretty brilliant: Mary J. Blige, Rihanna, Cat Power, the Gossip, Tegan and Sara, and -- hello! -- the Bangles are on the lineup.
McLachlan is frustrated. Almost as pissed as when puppies don't get adopted, even! "We're working our hardest to have reasonably priced tickets so it can
be accessible for everyone and that people will want to come," she said. "We might
get slaughtered, I don't know, but I kind of have blind faith in the
fact we're putting on a really great show and we always have, and that
will bring people in the end."
So, in the words of Gwen Stefani, what are you waiting for?
Previously > A Brief Trip Down Anderson Cooper Memory Lane!
READER COMMENTS (
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional