Ben & Jerry Celebrate Gay Marriage the Only Way They Know How
By Jessanne Collins
Nothing says "marriage equality" like "fudge covered peanut butter filled pretzels in vanilla ice cream with fudge and peanut butter." To that effect, Ben & Jerry's has decreed that for the month of September that the classic flavor formerly known as "Chubby Hubby" shall be known as "Hubby Hubby," in honor Vermont's same-sex marriage law, which goes into effect today. "The legalization of marriage for gay and lesbian couples in Vermont is certainly a step in the right direction and something worth celebrating with peace, love and plenty of ice cream," said CEO Walt Freese. Related: we want some.
Previously > The Big Gay Ice Cream Truck. Yes.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet