Ben & Jerry Celebrate Gay Marriage the Only Way They Know How
By Jessanne Collins
Nothing says "marriage equality" like "fudge covered peanut butter filled pretzels in vanilla ice cream with fudge and peanut butter." To that effect, Ben & Jerry's has decreed that for the month of September that the classic flavor formerly known as "Chubby Hubby" shall be known as "Hubby Hubby," in honor Vermont's same-sex marriage law, which goes into effect today. "The legalization of marriage for gay and lesbian couples in Vermont is certainly a step in the right direction and something worth celebrating with peace, love and plenty of ice cream," said CEO Walt Freese. Related: we want some.
Previously > The Big Gay Ice Cream Truck. Yes.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film