Ben & Jerry Celebrate Gay Marriage the Only Way They Know How
By Jessanne Collins
Nothing says "marriage equality" like "fudge covered peanut butter filled pretzels in vanilla ice cream with fudge and peanut butter." To that effect, Ben & Jerry's has decreed that for the month of September that the classic flavor formerly known as "Chubby Hubby" shall be known as "Hubby Hubby," in honor Vermont's same-sex marriage law, which goes into effect today. "The legalization of marriage for gay and lesbian couples in Vermont is certainly a step in the right direction and something worth celebrating with peace, love and plenty of ice cream," said CEO Walt Freese. Related: we want some.
Previously > The Big Gay Ice Cream Truck. Yes.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- WATCH: Chris Lilley Teases New 'Summer Heights High' Spin-Off
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad