What does fashion have to do with this man?
By Nick Burns
Who knew that the Nobel Peace Prize recipient and former Soviet leader, Mikhail S. Gorbachev would be cast as a fashion model for one of the world's most well-known luxury brands?
According to the New York Times, Gorbachev was photographed by famed lens-mistress Annie Leibovitz and will appear in advertisements for Louis Vuitton. The ads debut in the September issues of major magazines worldwide. How else does one follow up those hot ads with Scarlett Johansson?
Also cast in the campaign? Tennis power couple Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf, and French film queen Catherine Deneuve (who modeled for Yves Saint Laurent in 1992)
Karl Marx must be rolling in his grave.
For a picture of the ad, click here.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever