Men's Flair offers these smart tips on buying a cologne, or, if you like, a fragrance.
1. Bring friends to judge their reaction.
Be sure to test the reaction of your significant other as well. Some
colognes smell good in the air, but not on you, while others can even
trigger unpleasant memories.
Oh my god...it's coming back to me now...That time in Berlin when I had to change four flat tires in five days...Nothing I did seemed to work...And the faint smell of gardenias and lemongrass hung over the apartment. PAIN!
Click here for more cologne-buying wisdom.
Photo: Getty Images
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know