Men's Flair offers these smart tips on buying a cologne, or, if you like, a fragrance.
1. Bring friends to judge their reaction.
Be sure to test the reaction of your significant other as well. Some
colognes smell good in the air, but not on you, while others can even
trigger unpleasant memories.
Oh my god...it's coming back to me now...That time in Berlin when I had to change four flat tires in five days...Nothing I did seemed to work...And the faint smell of gardenias and lemongrass hung over the apartment. PAIN!
Click here for more cologne-buying wisdom.
Photo: Getty Images
- Culture Wars: Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists?
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film