1. Openly-gay Apple CEO Tim Cook graduated from Auburn. Now Alabama Rep. Patricia Todd, the only openly gay legislator in the state, has named an LGBT anti-discrimination bill in his home state after the most powerful gay man in America. [Huffington Post]
2. Photographer Viktorija Pashuta's latest collection answers the question: "What if social networks were hot guys?" At least Facebook is still the best at something. [Instinct]
3. Allison Williams doesn't want you to hate-watch Peter Pan LIVE! tonight. She says if you watch it from a cynical perspective, "it falls apart instantly." [EW]
4. The first trailer for Terminator Genisys shows us that Arnold Schwarzenegger's too old to play an ageless robot; Emilia Clark looks eerily similar to a young Linda Hamilton; and Jai Courtney should be shirtless more often. [Vulture]
5. Transparent, Amazon's hit show, has hired Our Lady J as the series' first transgender writer. The musician will help write for the show's sophomore season, which is set to stream in 2015. [Advocate]
6. Let Ellen DeGeneres' family holiday card be an inspiration for you when you write yours: Brag about your family if you must, but for the love of god be funny.