1. Diplo opens up about working with Madonna on her new album and being her latest producer of choice to usher her into the new era of pop music: "One [song] is super weird. Late one night in the studio we got a little bit drunk and she improvised a little hook and we made a song out of it. I think it's going to be a breakthrough if she can manage to get everything together and get it out properly."
And it sounds like she has a lot of ideas brewing: "She wrote me back like a 20-page text, notes about all these songs." [Billboard]
2. Billy Eichner is joining The Millers (on CBS) as Sean Hayes' ex-husband, Leon. [EW]
3. Watching the MTV VMAs this weekend? Here's a refresher on the gayest moments in the history of the ceremony. [NNN]
4. Sixties heartthrob Richard Chamberlain talks about being out -- or rather in -- in Hollywood and the fear of going public: "I knew I was gay at age 11 or 12, but I grew up in the 1930s and 40s, when being gay was not an option. I spent a lot of time trying to be someone else. My friends knew, but in Hollywood I was a romantic leading man, so I always lived in fear of being outed. When I started writing my book at age 65, I thought it would be a guide-to-life kind of thing, but my partner at the time and my publisher said, 'You've got to make it personal, and being gay is part of the story.'" [Bay Area Reporter]
5. Joe Manganiello and the men of La Bare play 'Never Have I Ever.' [EW]
6. The porn stars of Men.com read mean tweets about themselves. Warning: NSFW language below.