Christopher Rice Takes Naked Selfie After Losing Out For The Bram Stoker Award
…And 5 Other Things You Need To Know Today.
May 12 2014 6:44 PM EST
February 05 2015 9:27 PM EST
1. Son of Anne Rice and accomplished horror writer in his own right (and one of Out's most eligible bachelors), Christopher Rice made good on his promise to take a shirtless selfie if he lost out on the Bram Stoker Award. Check out the full NSFW pic here.
2. Beyonce's sister Solange attacked her brother-in-law, Jay Z, in an elevator at New York's Standard Hotel at a Met Gala after party.
3. The NYPD will no longer use possession of condoms as evidence of prostitution...in some cases. At least it's a step in the right direction.
4. Jennifer Lawrence fell...again.
5. Keith Crisco, the guy running against Clay Aiken in the Democratic primary, was found dead today.
6. Watch Linda Belcher of Bob's Burgers do a spot-on James Bond-esque credit sequence.
[iframe https://video.vulture.com/video/Bob-s-Burgers-Wonder-Wharf-Credi/player?layout=compact&read_more=1 height=433 width=616]