1. TMZ reports that Robbie Rogers, who plays for the LA Galaxy and is one of this year's OUT100 honorees, is now dating high-powered Hollywood producer Greg Berlanti, the man behind "Everwood" and "Arrow." Sorry lads.
3. Sales of Lady Gaga's ARTPOP have fallen well behind the sales of Gaga's previous album Born This Way. According to The Wrap, first week sales of ARTPOP were about 260,000 units, which is more than a 75% drop from the 1.1 million copies of Born This Way which moved its first week. Interscope may have lost over $25 million in promo campaign costs.
4. Ex-porn star and current heartthrob Francois Sagat posed for a fashion spread for Vice with fashion designer Asher Levine. Yes, the photos are as hot as you're imagining.
5. Sex and the City star Cynthia Nixon, who helped to organize queer support for Bill de Blasio's mayoral campaign, could be in the running for his cabinet. According to Politicker, there are rumors that Nixon's being considered to head up the Department of Cultural Affairs.
6. Betty Who performed at last Wednesday's Hetrick-Martin Emery Awards, which raised nearly $1.3 million dollars to aid LGBTQ youth.