1. British musical legend Boy George told Britain's Daily Star that he believes that one of the members of One Direction has to be light in the loafers. "The odds are one of One Direction must be gay," he told the paper. "I think everyone is a bit bisexual deep down, so the odds are they are probably all bisexual. They're rock stars so it's what you'd expect, isn't it? I'd be disappointed if they weren't." We've got money on Styles or the little blonde one; what do you guys think?
2. Fiona Apple stormed off stage Louis Vuitton party. Pitchfork reports that "Criminal" singer pulled a Dave Chapelle at a Tokyo Louis Vuitton party after the crowd wouldn't shut the Hell up. She told the crowd the crowd to "shut the fuck up" before screaming "Predictable! Predictable fashion, what the fuck!"
3. Brian Sims, Philadelphia's first openly gay elected official sat down with Roman Feeser of The Advocate to talk sports, Russia, and Pennsylvania. Spoiler alert: he ain't a fan of Russia's new laws. Read the whole story here.
4. Vice's Will Coldwell took a tour of one of London's trans clothing shops, Doreen Fashions. Guess what, the place is fabulous. Check out the story here.
5. Liz Cheney, daughter of the definitive proof that there can be no loving God as he is allowed to live, Dick Cheney, says she opposes same-sex marriage. While this isn't too much of shock considering that her father is a compacted mass of pure, fetid evil, bearing in mind that her sister, Mary, is a lesbian and even her father is pro-same-sex marriage, you'd think she'd be more open minded on the issue. Liz Cheney's running for a GOP senate seat in Wyoming.
6. Author Caleb Crain, whose debut novel Necessary Errors has just been released to great rave reviews talks Prauge and his book. Check out the video below and buy his book, it's great.