With the arrival of Memorial Day, thoughts turn to summer. While it may be the sexiest, most sensual season, even sumner has its downsideor so say some of the more curmudgeonly folks on our staff. Dont say we didnt warn you.
1. Shopping for a bathing suit. Need we say more?
2. Finding sand in very uncomfortable places onor inyour body.
3. Summer-house envy. If you dont have a summer rental or summer home to go to, youll have to listen to the weekend tales of everyone who does.
4. Summer-guest obligations. If you do have a summer home, youll find friends and relatives crawling out of the woodwork and oh-so-anxious to visit you. And stayand stayand stay.
5. Before you know it, youll be getting ready for fall melancholy.