With Spider-Man and the X-Men hitting new highs in storytelling on the big screen, wed like to see some of our own represented. Here are our tips to Hollywood on where to begin with homo heroes.
1. Ranger RickThis mild-mannered outdoorsman transforms into a randy ranger at nightly bear gatherings in the woods.
2. Amnesia ManThis superhero appears only when his alter ego is confronted by a trick he doesnt want to remember.
3. Stepford StanThe epitome of perfection when it comes to domestic duties, Stan also solves crimes in his spare time on the cul-de-sac where he and his husband live.
4. Steroid SteveThis muscleman flies around the world in his rainbow-colored jet helping addicted gay men break their gym habits.
5. Film FagThis scholarly superhero saves gay films by swooping in and helping screenwriters create three-dimensional characters and innovative stories.
6. Cowboy ChrisChris is a PETA spokesman by day who saves horses by riding cowboys by night.