1. What are the three golden rules for throwing a great party?
The right music, the right venue, and a bunch of people ready to get crazy!
2. The biggest no-no?
Attitude at my door, name dropping, touching my rope, wearing flip-flops or shorts to a club -- that's just so '90s!
3. Madonna or Gaga?
Hmmmm, that's a tough one. I love Gaga but let's face it, without Madonna there would be no Gaga!
4. What was the first record you ever bought?
Michael Jackson's Thriller.
5. Which dance track is a guaranteed crowd pleaser this summer?
Anything from Britney's new album... and Gaga's "Judas."
6. What time does your day start, and how?
I'm a morning person, so I get up around 8 a.m., grab a smoothie, and begin posting the events for that evening.
7. What are you doing for Pride?
Back in April, we celebrated Pride on a float during the parade, followed by hosting some events during the weekend such as Urge, which was the official closing party, and Lords Cabana Boy pool party the next day. I'm going to be in NYC celebrating Pride in June.
8. What's the single most ridiculous thing that's happened to you while on the job?
Having the fire marshal shut down the party for being over capacity, and code compliance telling me the bass and music is too loud. What kind of party do they expect? An empty club with classical music?
9. What would your advice be to someone who'd like to break into party promotion?
Be nice and don't burn bridges. It can come back and bite you in the ass.
10. How do you like to spend your downtime?
Hitting the gym, kickboxing, and I love going to the movies!
11. What are the can't-miss events of Summer 2011?
Wonder World Orlando in June and July-4th weekend in Miami Beach, and my birthday party! Location to be announced in June!
12. What's the strangest piece of swag you've ever received?
Edible underwear -- and it didn't taste good!