10 Things You Should Know About Jamie Dornan
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: Ian Gavan/Getty
The new male lead in the movie adaptation of 50 Shades of Grey had a prolific modelling career before he made the switch to the silverscreen.
Let's remember his finest moments together.
1. We discovered him as the face of the Dior Homme fragrance in 2005.
2. He's a 6-foot tall heartthrob from Belfast, Northern Ireland.
3. He was once Keira Knightley's boyfriend.
Girl's got good taste
4. He appeared in some steamy Calvin Klein ads.
Here he is with Eva Mendes.
5. Remember this one?
6. He made his acting debut in Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette.
7. He played the hottest serial killer in the British crime series The Fall. Watch it on Netflix if you dare.
Did we mention that he's naked a lot in the show?
8. He was our cover boy back in 2006.
Read the interview here.
10. He just looks very good in underwear. Seems promising for 50 Shades...
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.