Model Watch: Jamie Dornan For Ermenegildo Zegna Couture
By Julien Sauvalle
Gosh, we just can't get enough of Jamie Dornan these days!
He's in good company there: The Italian model Paolo Anchesi plays his younger alter-ego.
This is Stefano Pilati's first collection for Ermenegildo Zegna since becoming creative director of the brand last year. It heralds the designer's return to menswear, and the beginning of his post-YSL era.
Speaking of grey, the campaign is entitled "grey eminences" -- a reference to men in power and successful intellectuals. A noble source of inspiration which enables Pilati to display his masterly tailoring skills.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet