Anna Wintour Wants Hillary President
By Julien Sauvalle
Photo: Wesley Hitt/Getty
A month ago, we speculated on Hillary Clinton's fashion icon status after the CFDA Awards, where the former Secretary of State made a surprise appearance to honor designer Oscar de la Renta -- and joked about her penchant for pantsuits.
Last Monday, Mrs Clinton received further support from the fashion industry with a heartfelt endorsement from the editor-in-chief of American Vogue, Her Holyness Anna Wintour.
Introducing Clinton during an event held at the Oscar de la Renta retrospective at the William J. Clinton Presidential Center, Wintour said: "I can only hope that all of you here in Little Rock will be celebrating her come November 2016."
She continued: "Just as all of us, all of us at Vogue, look forward to putting on the cover the first female president of the United States."
Hillary Clinton did not comment on Wintour's introduction, yet she premiered a very stylish new hairdo, a shorter curly crop with a fringe, which may signal that the US senator is getting ready for her close-up.
What do you think of Hillary for President in 2016?
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?