WATCH: Exclusive First Look at Vicky & Lysander Season 2
By Stacy Lambe
Manhattan’s two most relentless social climbers, Vicky and Lysander, are back for season 2 of their web series, which can only be described as the hilarious love child of Ab Fab and Waiting For Guffman. After a successful first run on Logo, the show will run exclusively on YouTube.
In the new season, the power couple’s (Shannon Walker and Damon Cardasis) love is put to the test after moving from uptown to downtown in pursuit of fame-driven dreams. The two, joined by the dark and mysterious Jenny, take on the challenges of being New York’s social queens.
The new season premieres in February on the show’s YouTube channel. Fans can catch up on the entire first season, which is now available online.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula