Damon Cardasis: 'I'd Marry Ryan Gosling'
By Jerry Portwood
The hilarious duo of Shannon Walker and Damon Cardasis pushed buttons when they presented their social-striving couple in the flesh in New York City back in 2010. Now Vicky & Lysander is set to be the next great webseries when it premieres on LogoTV on December 19 (after the successful run of Hunting Season). In a quick and cute interview with Cardasis, he gives his smirky answers to a series of salty questions (well some of them sweet), including who he would kill, fuck, or marry. As he reveals: "Marry Ryan Gosling cause he seems kinda cool. Fuck Channing Tatum cause he’s got the moves and is hot, and Kill James Franco because it’s the one thing that he hasn’t 'done' yet." In total agreement with that assessment.
Watch the trailer for the Vicky & Lysander show which will launch Dec. 19 at 3 p.m. on LogoTV and then have a new episode each Wednesday until it reaches a grand total of 10.
- My 10 Most Shocking Memories of Michael Alig
- EXCLUSIVE: Matt Bomer Explains How The Normal Heart Changed His Life
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- LISTEN: Britney Spears and Sia Do Acoustic "Passenger"
- Beyoncé Liberated
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Angel Haze: ‘Some Rappers Are Gay. Get Over It.’