WATCH: Disturbing Anti-Gay Propaganda Film Allegedly From Russia
By Jesse Steinbach
A new film that purports to be Russian propaganda is the definition of absurd anti-gay expression. Among a slew of horrible accusations, it claims:
- "3% of the world is gay but they commit 30% of the crimes against children"
- "that "[gays] need children to satisfy their sexual desires"
- "the likelihood of contracting HIV from a gay person is 4,500 times more likely than a 'normal person'"
According to Queerty, the video was allegedly produced by a group called Healthy Young Generation — Healthy Russia. "The factually inaccurate, hyperbolic statements, dramatic music, and husky-voiced narrator would almost be comical if they whole thing weren’t so damn creepy. Though the video cannot be authenticated, it comes at a time when Russia has been passing scores of new anti-gay legislation, and making worldwide headlines for violence against the LGBT community."
The video is four minutes too long. Watch at your own discretion:
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever