WATCH: Disturbing Anti-Gay Propaganda Film Allegedly From Russia
By Jesse Steinbach
A new film that purports to be Russian propaganda is the definition of absurd anti-gay expression. Among a slew of horrible accusations, it claims:
- "3% of the world is gay but they commit 30% of the crimes against children"
- "that "[gays] need children to satisfy their sexual desires"
- "the likelihood of contracting HIV from a gay person is 4,500 times more likely than a 'normal person'"
According to Queerty, the video was allegedly produced by a group called Healthy Young Generation — Healthy Russia. "The factually inaccurate, hyperbolic statements, dramatic music, and husky-voiced narrator would almost be comical if they whole thing weren’t so damn creepy. Though the video cannot be authenticated, it comes at a time when Russia has been passing scores of new anti-gay legislation, and making worldwide headlines for violence against the LGBT community."
The video is four minutes too long. Watch at your own discretion:
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- EXCLUSIVE: Elton John Performing Benny and the Jets During Concert Film Million Dollar Piano