1. George W. Bush, out promoting his new presidential library, will not answer questions about gay marriage. "Yeah, well, I'm not, I'm not weighing in on these issues, as you know, because I've made the decision to get off the stage," he told CBS News. "And so I'm off the stage."
2. New Jersey, Delaware and Illinois may be the next states where same-sex couples will be allowed to marry.
3. The Boston Marathon bombing plot could have been worse. The men accused of the attack reportedly wanted to set off bombs in New York City's Times Square as well.
4. The Log Cabin Republicans took out an ad insisting Ronald Reagan, the GOP's demi-god, would support a big tent that includes LGBT people.
5. Today is the 20th anniversary of the 1993 March on Washington for gay and lesbian rights.
6. There's now a trailer for Michel Gondry's Mood Indigo that includes English subtitles.